Tuesday 23 June 2009

Ceres


I really hope Elvis never reads this, cos last Wednesday, I took a sleazy sickie off work (Elvis in in Noo York) and spent a wonderful day with my soul-sister, Georgie and basked in the pure awesomeness of her son Sascha.


We went to Ceres, where I pretty much mainlined organic carbs in the form of pumpkin bread.

CERES Community Environment Park

Cnr Roberts and Stewart Streets

Brunswick East, Victoria, Australia 3057

Phone: (03) 9387 2609
Fax: (03) 9381 1844

**Sigh** It's pretty much foodie Heaven. Anywhere that combines a free form group of muso's doing "There ain't nobody here but us chickens" with pumpkin bread and organic popcorn is about as close to Nirvana as I am ever likely to get.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like a well-deserved mental health day to me! CERES soothes the inner hippy. :-)

Tan said...

Good on you chook, it sounds like it was a heavenly day :)

Tan

Unknown said...

That pumpkin bread looks like I would have devoured it. Wish you could share the recipe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella, we used to live round t corner of CERES & loved going there. I think in part it gave us the last push to move rural

Lickedspoon said...

I just discovered your lovely blog today and I'm so glad I did. You've made me smile, made me think and made me crave that pumpkin bread!

Extenze Side Effects said...

You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Extenze Scam said...

You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!